With G Suite Basic, you have access to a professional office suite of:
- Business email through Gmail: Get business email addresses with your company name (you@yourcompany). You can also create group email aliases such as sales@yourcompany.
- Video and voice conferencing: Meet face to face with your team using easy-to-join HD video calls. Connect up to 25 people within or outside of your organization with a simple, shareable link.
- Secure team messaging: Send direct or group messages with Hangouts Chat for easier team collaboration.
- Shared calendars: Use shareable calendars to easily schedule meetings with teammates. Calendar integrates seamlessly with Gmail to respond events, Drive to attach files, and Hangouts to have video conferences.
- Documents, spreadsheets and presentations: Create and edit text documents, robust spreadsheets, and beautiful presentations across devices. Share files with teammates and work in the same file at the same time. No more version control issues or emailing files back and forth.
- Unlimited Cloud storage: Use Drive to keep all work files in one secure place with unlimited of cloud-based file storage per user. Access files whenever you need them from a laptop, phone, or tablet.
- Smart search across G Suite: Search across your company’s content in G Suite, from Gmail and Drive to Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, and more. Cloud Search answers your questions and delivers relevant suggestions to help you throughout the day.
- eDiscovery for G Suite: eDiscovery is the process of searching and retrieving information in electronic format. It is useful for legal matters and prevents data loss from employee turnover.
[dt_highlight color=”” text_color=”” bg_color=””] 1.[/dt_highlight] With unlimited cloud-based storage per user, you can safely store, share, and dynamically search for your organization’s files on Google Drive. Accounts with fewer than 5 users get 1TB per user.